Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Ultimate {and Ever-Growing} "To Make" List

Here is my ultimate list of things I want to make {and it will be ever-growing... check back often for updates}. Click on it to be taken to the tutorial. Or, if it is red, click on it to see my completed version {tutorial link will be in the finished post}. If you've made one of these before, leave me a comment and let me know... especially if you have any tips!



To Crochet:

Tiramisu Baby Blanket {unless, Mom, you'll make it for me!}

Mini-animals

Fairy Tale Finger Puppets

Farmyard Finger Puppets


To Sew:
for kiddos:

Felt Food

On-the-go High Chair

Bean-Bag Chair

Nine-Patch Baby Quilt {possible Project Linus quilt?}

Multi-stripe Baby Quilt {or perhaps this one for Project Linus?}

Book Cozy

Felt Barrettes

Baby Girl Dress

Crib-Rail Guard

Diaper Bag

Kid's Hooded Towel

Crayon Roll

Play Mail Center

Molly Monkey {maybe I can make a boy version?}

Fabric Dollhouse {or farmhouse}

Kids Drawings Brought to Life

Teething Ring

Cupcake Felt Food


for others/myself:


One-Hour Bag

Birthday Banner {"Celebration" Banner}

Crochet Hook Holder

Reversible Notebook Cover

Oilcloth Lunch Bag

Men's Tie

Sling Bag

Yoga Mat Bag

Zippered Pouch

Nursing Cover

Camera Strap Cover

Coffee Cozy


To Paper-Craft:

Homemade Board Books


To {generally} Craft:

Sugar Scrub


last updated: 07/23/09

No comments: